Saturday, April 6, 2013

'One Angry Fuchsbau' -- Grimm 2x17


Warning: Spoiler Alert

More with the memories for Juliette. Good. But the way that things keep being dragged out, and she is only really interacting with Rosalee and Monroe (and only a little bit at that), it is making me wonder (yet again) if she is going to be written off of the show. I still would love to see her become part of the Scoobie gang, and jump into the life of what it is to be a Grimm, since I still think that she would be pretty good at it. But it's really beginning to look like she isn't going to get the chance to do any of it. :( But I guess that I may be in the minority when it comes to wanting Juliette to be on the show, and wanting her to be part of the gang. I saw someone else say how the fandom has pretty much already killed her off in the fanon related stuff, and that they did it a long time ago.

I was rather impressed with the fact that Renard was willing to be so honest with Nick and Hank about what was going on with the dude that he shot, and the backstory of why he was there in the first place. He could have tried to make up something and kept the real story away from them, but maybe he's tired of lying to everyone and wants to be able to tell the real story to someone. It is probably a relief for him to be able to tell the truth to someone, when he's probably had to lie so much to so many people over the years. But also, good on Nick for not completely trusting him right away. After finding out that he had lied for so long, and that he was far more than what he had ever claimed to be to them before finding the key, I would be a bit leery of him as well. I don't know that I would be able to trust him so quickly either after finding that all out ... even if he seems to be telling them the truth, and being pretty open with them about what is going on. I still get a feeling that he might have something else going on that he's not telling them ... some secret agenda ... but that may be cuz I still want him to be a bit of a mystery.

And that whole thing with Eric telling Adalind that she was glowing. I think that the writers were trying to make us think that he was talking about that whole thing where people say pregnant women "glow" when they're pregnant ... but I get the feeling that there was something else going on. I get the feeling that it had everything to do with that hexenbiest that she was talking to a week or two ago, the one who she said that she wanted to get help from. There was probably some kind of spell that was done that gave her some protection, and it's probably that protection spell that is making her "glow" to other people. At least ... that's the turn that I probably would have gone with if I was writing that scene.

No comments: