Friday, March 20, 2015

'The Things They Carried' -- SPN 10x16


Warning: Spoiler Alert

You know, the more this season goes on, the more I'm thinking that I'm really not going to be able to make it to the end of the season (and certainly not into the next season). As much as I have been wanting to shake the hell out of the writers and the characters of Show in the past few seasons, the more that this season has been going on, the less that I've been caring about what's been happening.

I'm sure that we were supposed to see a correlation between Dean and Cole in this episode, but all I wanted to do was to keep hitting the guy upside the head ... not so much for anything that he did in this episode (since, who wouldn't want to make sure that their friend was all right), but more from stuff that has happened in previous episodes that has made me not like him all that much now (regardless of what he may, or may not be doing).

It also seemed like the writers were trying to tell us (in a rather ham-fisted sort of way) that when Dean finally goes crazy from the Mark, Sam is going to have to kill him, cuz he'll have no other choice.

Speaking of Sam, since when is Dean ok with anyone else calling Sam "Sammy boy"? He nearly sliced someone else for doing the same thing a few seasons back. Maybe that's supposed to be a clue about just how far Dean's gone? Who knows.

No comments: