Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dealing With 12.

Capaldi’s Past Whoniverse Appearances Not Ignored. Thank you, Moffat. You are slowly regaining all of the trust that I placed in you after "Blink" (but which you have slowly been chipping away at over the years). This is one of the things that has been bothering me about using an actor who has had a part in both DW and TW prior to being cast as 12 (especially when you consider that Volcano Day was kind of a big deal, especially after 10 was so adamant about not saving anyone, and Catherine Tate knocked it out of the park with her emoting.

I'm really hoping that whatever the reason is for why he 12 now looks like dude that was saved on Volcano Day, and dude that was involved with "Children of Earth" that it will be something that won't make me want to throw things at the TV (especially since the ending of the past couple of seasons haven't really lived up to what I think that they could have).

No comments: