Saturday, November 8, 2014

'Last Fight' -- Grimm 4x03


Warning: Spoiler Alert

So, we have a whole new faction of ... something ... going on in the Grimm world. Well, a new faction to us, and at this point, we may find out that they're a new faction to the royals and Grimms of the world as well. I'm kind of hoping that it turns out that they have nothing to do with the fight that is going on between the royals and the resistance, but I think that they might ... that they may end up fighting for some sort of third option that neither the royals, nor the resistance has either thought of, or doesn't want.

I really don't like the idea that the kid isn't telling Nick what happened with the FBI agent, even if she is afraid of what might happen if she tells anyone about the whole thing. She may be used to keeping things to herself, and there may be a bit of wanting to keep Nick out of the loop so that he will stay safe from whatever is going on, but I have the feeling that by not telling him, things are going to blow up in her face. Whatever it is that is going on with them, I don't think that her trying to deal with it alone is going to prove to be such a good thing; I have the feeling that it's going to turn into one of those things where it can only really be dealt with by the whole gang together (with everyone on the same page).

The fact that they keep blowing Wu off is kind of bothering me. I can understand why they're doing it, especially when things are so weird and tense with the gang right now (seeing as how Nick doesn't have his Grimmy powers, he doesn't know if he wants them (but feels guilty about shoving the kid out there by herself), and Juliette has made it pretty clear that she doesn't want him to have his powers anymore. It would probably make more sense to tell him everything once Adalind's spell was reversed, and he was back at full power. Still ... I want Wu to be a part of the gang!!

Oh, Bud. I love how nervous he gets about everything. It kind of makes me want to give him some milk and cookies, pet his head, and tell him that everything is going to be alright. And the thing of it is that I know that if he was on the show more than he was, I would end up finding his constant worrying annoying. Hopefully he doesn't tell anyone about how Nick has lost his Grimmy powers, but I have the feeling that he's not going to be able to keep his mouth shut about it (cuz he'll be so worried about what's going on, he'll need to vent about it to someone).

I'm really liking Renard's mom so far, and I kind of don't want her to leave, but at a certain point, I think that she's going to have to ... only cuz she's not part of the core of the gang, and I don't think that we're going to ever be certain of her loyalties (other than those she has to Renard); plus, we already have one hexenbiest running around on the show.

Speaking of, who the hell is that guy that said that he could get her out of her cell. Sure, he got her a little ways out (and from next week's preview, it looks like she ends up back in Portland), but it seems like quite a chance to trust dude. For one, he looks like he's completely crazy (and wouldn't be able to find his way out of a shallow hole); for two, she has no idea if she's being tricked by Victor for some reason. Sure, he has her where he wants her, but I wouldn't put it past him to mess with her mind a bit, just for the hell of it. And even if she may be fun for the writers to write, I kind of wish that they would give Nick an new nemesis, cuz I still want to poke Adalind in the eye (and I'm usually the one who loves the baddies).

No comments: