Thursday, October 24, 2013

Middle-Earth.

Hello, wish list. I knew there was a reason why I didn't buy the theatrical version of The Hobbit yet (and not just cuz I've been trying to save money). I figured that if history was prologue (so to speak) that PJ would be coming out with an extended version of An Unexpected Journey, so that's why I wasn't in much of a rush to go out and get the theatrical version of the flick.

Also, I'm not sure why Amazon is saying that this binding of LotR isn't coming out until the 29th, when I saw it earlier today when I was over at Barnes & Noble. Someone got some bad information maybe? When I was looking at it there, it seemed pretty nice, and I'm kind of coveting it right now (so, it's ended up on my wish list).

I wish that I could find a walk through of Lego Marvel Super Heroes as it is on the DS, but the only one that I can find is this walkthrough, and it's not for the DS ... and is kind of different in the set up. I have been figuring stuff out on it, but I'd like to be able to get some more of the secret stuff in the walkthrough as they are for the DS, since things don't look exactly the same in this set up. ::slightly frustrated::

No comments: