Sunday, August 18, 2013

'Unfinished Business' -- Suits 3x03


Warning: Spoiler Alert

Ok, first of all ... I can't stand blondie ... I can't remember her name, and I really can't be bothered to go look it up, cuz I kind of hate her (and don't want her name stuck in my head for all of eternity). I really wish that she wasn't now on Team Litt (even if she kind of blackmailed her way onto the team), since I would love it if Luis was able to get past all of his petty stuff ... and even more that he was able to get beyond how kind of naïve he is. I have a feeling that if he had himself a Donna, things might be different for him. Sure, he would still have his prick tendencies, but he would at least be able to have someone there would look out for him (not just from others, but from himself to) and to make sure that he didn't alienate himself from too many people.

And I'm not at all sorry for the fact that I'm glad that Harvey yelled at blondie. She should stop treating people the way that she does ... like when she keeps treating Rachel like crap for being a paralegal ... or when she secretly records conversations. It makes me want to pull her hair. Seriously.

Second ... Donna and Stephen Huntley ... YOWZAH!! I love, love, LOVE that he's pursuing her, and that he seems to be just her type. I seriously want the two of them to get together and have lots of wild sex together. And I want him to lavish her with gifts and be amazing to her in all of the ways that Harvey should have been but wasn't (and I'm not just talking about the romantic aspect of it, cuz you can't force someone to feel what they can't get themselves to feel ... I'm also talking about the friendship stuff, since there have been times when it came to the way that he's treated her that has made me want to smack him upside the head). And even if the two of them decide that they don't work romantically, I would still love it if they were able to be friends ... friends who have happy fun sexy time with each other every once in a while after they've gone to see The Scottish Play. Speaking of The Scottish Play, boo! on the writers for not calling it The Scottish Play (and calling it by its actual name). Tempting fate, bitches. lol And I don't believe for a second that they would have thought that people wouldn't have "gotten" the reference they were making, since the writing is so smart, and they don't ever talk down to the audience.

No comments: